Sunday, August 10, 2008

Quick note

I must say I was grateful for Gibson yesterday. He worked pretty hard getting these tree sprouts out of the yard. At one point, so many people in the house bumping into each other was inefficient so I asked he go outside and get some things done out there. I thought better of it as one on one time with Grandma and Grandpa is important. Besides, it was getting very warm outside. I told him to come in as it was funner inside. First he said, "More fun, Dad. The term is more fun." Like I didn't already know that. I was TRYING to communicate in teenager, for crying out loud. This generation of kids. Sheez. Besides, where does he get that thought that grammar is important? Anyway, he said, "I'm almost done out here then I will come in." and he kept at it. I was pleased.

No comments: